Dandy Warriors from India

Advertisemen

Hi !
I am mama (maternal uncle) of a cute nephew who has a rare congenital disease Dandy Walker Syndrome. As I said it is a very rare disease, therefore very less things are known about DWS yet.

Through this platform, I want to connect with all the Dandy Warriors and their parents in order to discuss the ways through which we can make awareness about it.

I am looking for Dandy Warriors specially from India, so that I can collect information about --
1. doctors who provide best treatment for DWS & Hydro
2. therapy centers in India

As, there are no significant google results about DWS in Hindi, I understand the difficulties being faced by parents of Dandy Warriors from remote areas of India. Therefore, I have decided to collect maximum information about Dandy Walker Syndrome and Hydrocephalus from all the available resources and then translate it into Hindi as well as simple English. 

Parents from Foreign countries can help us by providing maximum information about DWS and they can also share their experiences, which definitely going to help us in raising our Dandy Warriors.

Let's make it happen!

Regards,
Neeraj,
Rajasthan, India.

Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
© Copyright 2017 Dandy Warriors - All Rights Reserved - Distributed By Artworkdesign - Created By BLAGIOKE Diberdayakan oleh Blogger